Ok! It’s that resolutions time again! I made these resolutions in the beginning of 2009, and I can proudly say, I let go and achieved none of them!
- Stop anticipating and interrupting people.
- Stop swearing…as much. And hopefully stop doing it completely.
- Focus more on what I want and less of what other people want, if it’s at my expense. Life is short, gotta make it a point to enjoy it more.
- Have the courage to punch/knee bad people in physical self defense. I learnt a painful lesson that talk is really cheap.
- Earn much more for my family and myself.
- Slow down and smell the roses.
And chronologically, this was how insane 2009 was:
- Tried white water rafting for the first time, on Valentine’s day, no less. :p
- Passed JLPT3. Yay!
- My acne took on a life of it’s own, my face is severely scarred now and not showing signs of recovering.
- Went for an awesome getaway at Batam with my favorite colleagues! The memories seem so far away now. 🙁
- Took up Salsa! Haven’t been going to the club for a month now, though. 🙁
- I was first search result if you search for Chufang on Google. 🙂
- Went to my first rave ever.
- Nickpan left us. T_T
- Shruti turns 21! We had a blast.
- Went to Hokkaido and absolutely loved the weather, the people, the wildlife, the pet shops, the food… Also, I won at Pachinko. :p
- Tried dirt biking for the first time. Didn’t like it, will probably not try it ever again.
- Grew closer to MZ this year. 🙂 <3 <3
- Became a BlackBerry convert. 🙂
- Company trip wasn’t as refreshing as last year. I think it’s because we’re going to the same place. But I won an iPod Nano. 🙂
- Dressed for my first Halloween. 🙂
- Fell in <3 with Serena.
- Felt very overwhelmed during my birthday…
- Went for my first ZoukOut and loved Armin’s set.
- Movie of the year for me: Up
In retrospect, I let go this year, so now I have a scarred face full of acne, a bigger tummy, and my eczema is flaring up at every opportunity. Letting go is not very liberating. As least not as liberating as other people make it out to be. Doesn’t suit my personality I guess.
Anyway, 2010 is starting off with a big bang! I’m going to be out of town from 1st Jan onwards, so seeya all in mid Jan.