- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade launched.
- Pinky:St doll craze.
- Panda dumped me like I’m a shit boyfriend (which I will be if I’m a guy).
- Cut my hair short for the first time in 8 years.
- Formed WoW Gorgonnash Horde Guild Amitofo.
- Operation to move my teeth around. Lost 5 kg.
- Broke up with Muffin man.
- Graduated from NUS. Finally.
- New bedroom.
- New job, new friends, old place.
- Movie of the year for me: 881
- First travel trip without parents.
- Braces off!
I made the following resolutions in the beginning of 2007:
- Finish my HYP on time AND get a good grade for it.
- Concentrate on my studies this sem and hopefully pull my CAP up to 4.
- Find a job I like.
And I’m sad to say that I achieved none of them. 🙁
At the same time, I also made the following plans to be achieved by 2012:
Buy ah bit a new cage.
- Get myself a PDA.
- Earn enough to hire a weekend maid so I don’t have to spend time on housework anymore.
- Earn enough so that my parents don’t have to work so hard anymore.
- Earn enough to let my parents go on overseas trips now and then.
- Buy a flat with muffin man.
- Buy Buru the poodle.
I managed to achieve 1. I don’t wanna do 2 anymore, and I can’t seem to earn enough for 3, 4 and 5. 6 and 7 look like they’re not gonna happen.
Based on what I have achieved this year, on a scale of 10, I’ll give this year a 5. Quite shit, but not totally shit either. Looking forward to a better 2008! Huat ah~