You chose AZ – your Enneagram type is THREE.
“I need to succeed”
Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.
How to Get Along with Me
- Leave me alone when I am doing my work.
- Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback.
- Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
- Don’t burden me with negative emotions.
- Tell me you like being around me.
- Tell me when you’re proud of me or my accomplishments.
What I Like About Being a Three
- being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
- providing well for my family
- being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to
the next challenge
- staying informed, knowing what’s going on
- being competent and able to get things to work efficiently
- being able to motivate people
What’s Hard About Being a Three
- having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence
- the fear on not being — or of not being seen as — successful
comparing myself to people who do things better struggling to hang on to my success
- putting on facades in order to impress people
- always being “on.” It’s exhausting.
Threes as Children Often
- work hard to receive appreciation for their accomplishments
are well liked by other children and by adults are among the most capable and responsible children in their class or school are active in school government and clubs or are quietly busy working on their own projects
Threes as Parents
- are consistent, dependable, and loyal
- struggle between wanting to spend time with their children and wanting to get more work done
- expect their children to be responsible and organized
You liked the test? so please RATE it…
but remember! it had only two questions!!! 😉
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose AZ
Would you rather have chosen:
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 69% on ABC
You scored higher than 0% on XYZ